Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm Still Queer!


          Good morning my dear sweet friends!   I sit here and contemplate the beginning of a new year for myself.  And doing so, I have my Da Dick O'Mine in my hands waving you all a gracious thank you!  Thanks for dropping by today and thanks for all the well wishes, both comments and emails, on this my Birthday.  There is a song that any good upstanding card carrying Gay Guy knows that says it all.   "I'm Still Here" from Sodheim's FOLLIES.   I ran across this video with all the words changes.. I think you will enjoy it! 

   Well, it is now 9AM here and the guy is still asleep in the other room. He played bottom last night and I guess the workout was a bit too much for him.  His friend ( who has a tasty ass) was sleeping on the couch, but after I got up I woke him and told him to move to the bed.  Now these two are curled up with each other, soft Dick to soft Dick.  After I post today's photos for you...I have a feeling I might just have to join them and get them both hard.   What a great way for this older Queer to start his Birthday!
















2 comments:

  1. Great set of photos my friend. Glad you're enjoying your birthday! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask how your weekend was but from this post I see it went rather well. Hope you have a great day sweetie and have fun..XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!