Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A goodbye Fuck?



        Good morning all!   I hope you all are doing fine.  Things here are going pretty good.  the last time we talked I was telling you that William's Twink was leaving town soon and wanted to give all of William's friends a "good bye fuck".  I thought he was kidding.. even though he has had sex with most of us at some point.  But no... not a joke... He has planned this out and he wants to do this over this weekend. I gather from what I've been told, he wants to do us one on one... not a big group thing.  I think there are 6 invited for the event.    Not sure how it will work, but you can bet I will be there.
     Oh, before I go and jerkoff......... Thank you all for your comments and emails.... and to you new readers... join in and let me know what you are thinking.











5 comments:

  1. The 2nd pic down.....Too fuckin' sexy and erotic for words. WOOF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dick of Da Day = that dick looks like it's so hard it's going to explode any second. Mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. QH, I really like your blog so much. Your choice of photos are always hot! But today's DODD is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok please forgive me for this but dang someone is going to be very tire by nights end I'm just exhaust from the thought. ok moving on hope you are having a great day. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, his wish should be accomodated... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!