Sunday, October 14, 2012

Did you wake up alone?


          Good morning my friends!   I hope you slept well.  Did you wake up alone?  Or did you wake up with your long time partner? Or did you wake up next to some new dude?  Me?  Alone last night.
I really prefer to sleep alone. I really do. There are very few guys that spend the night in my bed. Although it does happen more often lately than in my past. Part of the reason is that I truly like being alone first thing in the morning.  .  I relish those few early morning hours when I can just be quiet and do my Practice and a Meditation without the distraction of seeing a Dick in my bed and thinking of how good or bad the sex was. And I will also be quite blunt here.... most guys do not smell all that great first thing, me included. I guess I am weird that way.  I gather that many would prefer it that other way.   Oh, don't get me wrong.... morning sex is great!  But not first thing when I wake up (usually around 5AM) I would rather be alone with My Dick and My Coffee .   And for me, there is something very special about being alone and enjoying a long morning Wank.
        So.....since you guys are really good about leaving comments..tell me do you prefer to wake up alone or with someone and why. 















8 comments:

  1. Horny is right - this collection really gave me a blue steel erection!
    Waking up alone - yes, I prefer sleeping alone and waking up alone. If someone else is in the bed with me I do not sleep. I spend the night completely aware of his presence. Also, "morning mouth" is quite offensive no matter how HOT they are, and we all have it, and since I am very much into kissing, this is a real turn-off.

    Y'all have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, tha photos today are so good! I have a boyfriend and we do spend the night together often. But, I will admit I would rather sleep alone. I also think you were very brave to mention the whole morning smell thing. NO one smells good first thing in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This morning I woke up with Hubby... and with Jr. between us. He rarely has nightmares, but last night he came into our room around 1am. He scared the shit out of me!!! He was standing on my side of the bed and woke me up. I jumped and then he jumped. We laughed about it this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always up before everyone else so I get to have a few moments alone every morning before i start packing lunches and fixing breakfast. It's really awesome because it' so quiet and peaceful. hope you are having great weekend. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only benefit of sleeping with someone is u can suck on their morning wood upon waking up. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. accompagné, comme ça le matin je suis sur de pas avoir rêvé !
    Bonne semaine Queer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wake up alone. being single sucks, but at the same time i have gotten used to being alone and the thought of someone sleeping next to me is a bit of a turn off. I too love my alone time in the morning. I put the dog outside and spend a good hour alone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would much rather wake up alone in my bed. Doing so doesn't mean you have to be single, either!

    But I just like being able to roll over and enjoy my morning hard-on for a few minutes, let it bob and bounce along as I stroll to take a piss, and have it point the way to the coffee pot. Then sit and mindlessly play with it for a while.

    Having someone there when I wake up kinda puts a damper on all of that.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!