Friday, October 12, 2012

Finally Friday!


         Well hello there!  Good morning to you!  I see that you are still in your undies.. right? Oh, and I bet you have a nice boner. That is fine.  I totally like thinking that you are hard as you check out today's post.  Great comments and emails lately... thanks for taking the time to do so.  Oh, and while I am on the subject of comments... Ian, I am so glad you finally took the time for a major wank!  You've been through a lot lately and deserved a nice long cum!  But don't we all deserve a good cum a couple of times each day?  I know I do! 
        Busy day at work today... I need to finish 3 party proposals and get them to my clients.  One is for a baby shower... they have invited 75 guests! Another one is a small Bar Mitvah. And the last one I am working on is my favorite.  It is a 35th Anniversary Party for 2 delightful gentlemen. Can you just imagine what their lives must have been like 35 years ago when they first got together. I know that often on here, I seem like I am just a sex fiend ......but in truth I am a true romantic. And hearing their story really made me happy. I asked then how they managed to stay together for such a long time. They both said exactly the same thing.  " we might have sex with others once in a while, but He makes me laugh"  The power of laughter!  Priceless!
       Well... that is all for this morning.... I think I need to shower and get my ass to work... Enjoy these  photos and please, let me know what you think.

















8 comments:

  1. Anyone of these guys would be wonderful for a weekend's entertainment!!

    Thanks for a great Friday start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pics, Michael (especially the one at the top of your post). Very nice selection, indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful guys in your photos today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the anniversary couple is right on target! When people ask me or my wife what the most important part of our relationship is, our answer is always: Laughter. We still make each other laugh, which brings joy. Thanks for the post!

    Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buenas fotos buenos comentarios.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your beautiful site and i really like what i see and read!!! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics. #'s 3 and 7 are especially sexy :)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!