Monday, October 1, 2012

A new Month already


          Good morning!!    Holy Fuck, it is a new month!  October..... And October its the month I started blogging 4 yrs ago.  I goota say, this little blog has turned into a big part of my life.  Thanks to all of you who stop by. And all of you who comment or have emailed me.  Thanks!   
          I had a wonderful weekend.  My NYC friend was in town.we were planning on going to Key Largo for the weekend.... but one thing led to another and we ended up sayin right here on Miami Beach.  We were up late on Saturday...eating, drinking and watching a movie. Sunday...we headed over to Lincoln Rd. and spent the entire day Browsing, shopping, eating and watching people. 
          I think I have a light day at work today..... Which is very welcome.  The boss comes back to town on thursday... so then maybe I will be able to take a couple of extra days off..
         Have a great day today my friends.... and please make sure you take the time to relax!   










6 comments:

  1. glad that you had a great weekend!! have a wonderful day my friend! huggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great start to my Monday morning!!
    Baldy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the best DODD so far. I am going to cum now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always a good thing to listen to your dick! He'll definitely tell you things you should know - and one of those things is: Horny, horny... play with me, play with me! LOL! Have a great day, Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn! What a fine Dick Of The Day!!! And the others are certainly worth keeping as well....

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2012 is really flying by in a blur.

    I totally getting your sentiments about how blogging has become a big part of your life, I have been blogging for four and a half year and I love it so much. It has become more than a hobby, its become ingrained in me.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!