Thursday, October 18, 2012

I am sooo Horny!


          Hello everyone!  I am beginning to realize that maybe I should not really start off with my usual "Good Morning!"  There seems to be so many of you that are in France, Italy and elsewhere...that it is no where near morning when you click on and see what is going on here.  And unlike lots of other bloggers, I usually only post once a day..I am guessing you guys are cuming at all different hours of the day and night.  Whatever the case might be.. you are all so very much appreciated for taking the time to spend a little time here with me.
         The other day I posted and was talking about Quinn Jaxon and a solo video of his... well thanks to my great blogger friend over at  Une Part De Moi  the link to his wank off is here.  When I checked out that video... Da Dick O'Mine went crazy!   I hope your gets the same reaction!
         The photos today are very sexy and slightly triple X.   Even though I jerk off often, I am so horny lately.  I wonder why? It really does not matter much as to why. I just am!  Anyway, here are the photos for you all.... Enjoy them and keep Cumming!




















10 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Queer.
    It is a pleasure to do a service to you when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're horny a lot because you're a man and your balls are producing sperm that need to be released. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the video of Quinn Jaxon. It's always a real treat to watch a man go through the ecstasy of a climax!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey buddy, I have been extra super horny lately too. I was guessing it was the season. Sort of like the rutting season or something. I always get super horny in October. Maybe. I don't really know. Great post and pix. Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.M.F.G. that fist picture is boiling hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am horny all the time also. the guys in #4 look like the are really enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first pic! I would love to be taken like that!!!!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! Pic #5 is exactly how me and Brian (now deceased :( ) used to sleep together. Thanx for the post :)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!