Monday, October 29, 2012

Is Aldo IN LOVE?


          Good Morning all!   First thing, to any of my readers in the North East and in the path of Sandy... Stay safe and Stay dry.  I know Hurricanes are no fun.. I've been through a few. I spoke to my mother who lives with my sister... and they are all hunkered down and have prepared for the worst. But at least they are together.
         I sure hope all the rest of you had a wonderful sex filled weekend. Or at least jerked off a few times.    Aldo and his Bud had planned to spend the afternoon at my place (they both have roommates) and needed a place where they could get naked together. Since I was feeling a little under the weather, they were going to cancel........ but I told them to come over anyway. So, I was still unshaved and unwashed still in my Saturday underwear when they arrived around 11AM with Lox and Bagels
 a few Danish and Bloody Marys. They both stripped down to their undies as soon as they arrived. [ if you are new here... the rules at my place are no clothes only underpants or nude]  We spent a good two hours eating and drinking coffee and Bloody Marys.   These two were both super horny...me, not so much.  So... I sat back and watched as these two Friends of mine began to get down and dirty on my bed. As  you all know I have had sex with both of them separately and as a threesome.  But this was the first time I just watched. It dawned on me that these guys were doing more that just having sex. They were really making love. It was deep and beautiful to watch. 
        Later, when Aldo went out to buy some milk... his bud told me he was totally IN LOVE with Aldo and did I mind.  See... Aldo and I are great friends and enjoy fucking each other...but we are not lovers. I asked him if Aldo felt the same way.  "He has never said it, but I think so." I told him he needed to find out and that I was all for it.  They do make a very, very cute couple.   How do I feel about this?  I think I am ok with it...... but not totally sure!













       

6 comments:

  1. aw sweetie hope you feel better soon. Sending good thoughts your way and i hope all works out for Aldo and his friend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Great pics one and all!!! Love guys in tighty whities!! I sure hope you feel better soon. I know i have been fighting off something for a couple days. And yes, too all my fellow readers in nasty sandy's path...PLEASE stay safe and be aware. I have been through a few of these during my 8 years in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope u feel better. I had a great weekend with friends, enjoying pre-Halloween festivities. As usual, great pics. Love the guy lighting the cigarette, exposing his pubes. Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work today (as everyday). I love ass. You made my day shine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better today! I enjoyed my weekend visting with my brother and his family. No jerking off, but it was nice weekend anyway! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey QH, Hope you are feeling better. How cool to have such fabulous friends. Thanks for the hot pix. Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!