Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Twos for Tuesday


      Good Morning and welcome to my blog!   To all my friends and readers who were in the path of Hurricane Sandy.... I hope you all made it through safe and sound. To the rest of you, I hope you got a chance to place your Dick in a nice warm place. 
      As always, thanks for the comments and emails.  I got an email the other day from a reader, who wanted to know why I was so obsessed with sex on this blog.  I really don't think I am "obessed" at all.  Come on now... I am a guy...... and guys think about sex all the time. The other thing is.... this is a blog about Queer guys and Sex.  I might not post about politics or what great books I am reading or what movies or TV I am watching. There are plenty of Gay blogs that take care of those subjects. So, I just mostly focus on the sex in my life and posting what I hope are sexy photos.
   And speaking of photos.... here are today's for your pleasure. Twos!  Two guys doing things with each other. If you are a new reader here.. I do expect you to drop your undies and grab your balls while looking at these photos!
















6 comments:

  1. Wooo #14 after your article, one of my faves. Two guys just starting to REALLy get into it. YUM. Hey, I borrowed your banner boy. I've looked all over for a good namaste type of pic and that is just the best I've seen. Hope you don't mind me letting him sit on my blog. Have a super day, buddy. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very hot set of pics!!!! And really now....who would want anything other than some hot sexy guys to get all boned up over in the morning? I am sure if we want to know what books/movies/tv shows you are currently into we could ask and you would respond in kind. Thanks for my morning dose of SEX!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHIT! This set of photos totally got me hard, even with some precum. Thanks QH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most men are horndogs anyway, so why not post about sex? Have a good week friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow very hot photos today good thing i'm home alone. hope you are having a great day and personally i love your blog they way it is. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! Always full of personal anecdotes befitting the title of Queer Heaven. Love today's pics, too!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!