Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Beautiful Bums,Butts & Behinds


            Good morning!   Join me for a cup of coffee?  Oh, you just want to sit there at your computer and jerk off.  Go ahead that is fine with me.  I already did my morning wank when I first woke up. I can still taste my cum.  Yeah, I usually lick up as much as I can.  And from what you guys said awhile ago in your comments and emails... most of you do the same. But what about licking up your cum just after you have popped one over your buddy's ass?  That is real good, right?  I was thinking about that late last night while I sat here browsing for photos for today's post. So... guess what... I have Some Great Butt photos today for ya.  
         And I will dedicate these to a very regular reader  and commenter Boibuff.  I hope you all like them.  Oh, and to you new readers.... don't forget if you want to send me a photo or two of you in the buff or just in your undies ..I will be more than glad to post you here.












     Have a wonderful day today... oh yeah... get yourself some good Treats tonight!


7 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Thank you so very much for the dedication and the BEAUTIFUL BUTT pics!! If i was near you i would lick your butt to say thank you!! #12 is just the total hot package...EYES AND ASS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic assortment of hot men's asses!!! Delicious everyone...smooth, hairy, firm, rounded....MMMMM Fantastic group here today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next to last guy got my tongue hard and ready. YUM. Great butt pix. Thanks for the set. Happy Halloweenie, buddy. Cheer, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great Halloween, my friend! Get some treats to lick up and have yourself some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4TH FROM THE BOTTOM-LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'm in the mood for more than just candy tonight.
    Your Butt picture today looks very lickable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I especially love the furry butts!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!