Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Twos for Tuesday


        Good morning all my horny friends!   Glad to see you all today.   I hope things are going good for you so far this week.  If you remember, I told you about the Twink's idea for a Farewell Fuck before he leaves town.  Well.... he is doing it up right. Yes, that is what I said! He really is planning to have sex with each of William's close friends.   i was talking it over with William yesterday... he thinks it is quite a cool idea.  For you new readers... let me fill you in.... William and the Twink have been together for 6 years. It was always a very open relationship. And at one time or another over the years most, if not all of us has had sex with the Twink. And William had been a part of threesomes often.  Any way.... Twink is now 26 and off to NYC to start a new life.  And The Farewell Fuck party is set for  this Saturday.  this is not to be an orgy. There will be 8 of us there and i guess the plans are for Twink to do his thing to us one at a time throughout the party. I know this sounds rather weird... but Damn it sounds very Hot.  I am just not sure how Twink will be able to do this in just the few hours that the party will last. I wonder if he will cum all 8 times?  Is that even possible?   That has got me to thinking.  How many  times have you cum in a period of 5 or 6 hours? 
     Oh shit, look at the time... I gotta go... so let me post these photos and get off to work.
















9 comments:

  1. I always love your choice of pictures! I have a great fondness for b&w pictures.

    The best I have ever done is two times in 4 hours.
    And can still do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your choice of pictures! I have a great fondness for b&w pictures.

    The best I have ever done is two times in 4 hours.
    And can still do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most times EVER? I'm sure when I was a horny teenager it was that many. As an adult? I think it was 3 times in one evening during a Jacks meeting. Each one incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics today!
    I can cum often, but 8 times in one evening? NOPE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot photos and what a great send off party! I'd love to throw an orgy where I'm the guest of honor. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to say I loved your post...but I really like your "me 10/21" picture...quite the rod you're sporting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your blog and especially when you give us pics of
    gay boys in love Huurraahh never mind i am sans bel ami
    but i do enjoy gay men being tender to each other

    ReplyDelete
  8. impossible to fuck so many times in arow
    I guess BJ counts as qell

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!