Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Random Wednesday


         Good morning!  As i sit here sipping my coffee and reading through the comments and emails, I realize how many new readers there are lately.     Even after all these years of doing this blog, it still blows my mind that new people find it.  And to my blogger buddies who have me in their blogroll, How about a nice big cum from me to you!! 
        I have another very busy day at work today..... But I am going to go to the Turkish Baths after work to help reduce the stress.  Hopefully some random Dick will find my mouth, or maybe even my ass.  You all know me by now... even at my age, I am still a slut at heart.  That being said... how about some photos of slutty rough trade guys today?  Ok... here the are.

















9 comments:

  1. Slutty rough trade guys are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy sitting on a bench with his jeans halfway down is my pick for a weekend of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you have a great day and try not to work to hard. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a great day, buddy. Hope you get some of that good dick tonight. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are the chances?? Pic #6, the guy with the plaid shorts around his knees... I know him!! He's a terrific guy - and the smile/laugh is there all the time!!

    Have a great time at the baths tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pic of guy on the beach spreading his hot hairy hole for my pleasure!!! LICKALICIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOPS! Sorry, i meant to say bed!! LOL. Why the hell was i thinking Beach?

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!