Friday, November 16, 2012

I feel like SHIT this morning!



              Well, hello there! Good morning! Glad you you took the time to drop by today.  I'm not doing great this morning.  I was very stupid after work yesterday.  I stopped by one of our local bars for a drink. I was talking with this real cute tourist.  And wham, before I realized it.... I was quite drunk!  To drunk to even ride my bike home! Something I do not do much at all lately.  the worse part is I do not really remember walking into my apartment or getting undressed.  But there I was this morning stark naked curled up on my living room chair, Da Dick O'Mine standing up at attention. I seem to sort of remember a sweet fuzzy ass in my face and a very large Dick bouncing!  But I really can't be sure.   And at this very moment I feel like Fuckin' Shit!  If I could only take the day off.... but that is not in the cards.  So if you will just excuse me while I take a shower and get rid of this boner! 
           while I am doing that...here are a bunch of photos from an old folder.....

















5 comments:

  1. WOOF!!! thanks for sharing from the "old folder". Some quite nice ass in there. And for your hangover may i suggest Midol. DO NOT laugh!! It really does work. back in my drinking days i kept some on hand at all times. After about 5 minutes almost no hangover. Hope you have the best possible day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An "old folder" with "young men"! A great combination for sure....and the DOD ---well, just look at his smile and your worries will be better my friend....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the shower and satisfying the boner helped to ease your pain... Take the rest of the day nice and easy and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon, buddy. I've been there before too. Thanks for all the hot pix. Sending you good vibes. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. The older you get, the harder it is to recover... trust me, I know.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!