Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Is it Wednesday?






Good morning my sweet friends!  Thanks for stopping by once again.  I see I have a couple of new followers..... so glad you decided to follow the blog.  One thing I would like to say to those of you who comment as anonymous .... I really want anyone to post a comment, the problem with using anon is they end up in my spam folder and I never get to read them.  So, use the Name/URL .... you do not need to enter a URL just a name. Got it? good!
       Well.... we are now smack dab in the middle of that time of year when our business is just so busy!
Thank goodness for Christians, if only because they really spend money on Holiday parties. Which is great for us!  I know this is my livelihood and keeps me in Vodka and Food... but really .... paying a company to decorate your Christmas Tree at home?  I just don't get it!  
       Lets see..... oh yeah, Remember that tourist guy I fucked over the weekend.... well.... he wants a second pumping.  Of course I will oblige. Listen, you younger guys reading this.. this is a good example for you.   We older guys still enjoy sex and are damn good at it. This tourist is at least 10 years older than me and is totally hot and full of sexual needs. So, why not go find an older guy and stick your Dick in him. Ha!
      Ok... off I go to work, here are the underwear guys for today.... Ciao!


















        

6 comments:

  1. I am with you....i just don't get paying someone to decorate your tree, which should be a family thing! However, right now I am so over xmas i would gladly pay someone to put up mine :) Have a great day my friend! huggles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on!!! A lucky tourist guy there for sure......Sexual activity with a Mature Man can be more fulfilling than with a young adonis....they (we) have the experiene and might even teach you a trick or two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't have said that better, Michael! Older men can turn your cock every way from Sunday because they've learned a few things along the way. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another good post! And great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.
    Feel free to visit my webpage Work from home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy !!
    Well, the second guy sitting on the footstool is my pick of the bunch! Handsome, great body, great legs and very nice bulge.
    On older guys - I'm in that club and when it happens that some young stud goes with his desires instead of his image of what is PC, he is always surprised at how good the sex has been and there is always some repeat action. Older guys have learned how all the hot spots on the body and da dick work and how to work them.
    Y'all have a super day.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!