Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fuckin' Hot Asian Guys!


  아침에 흥분하는 친구가 좋아요!   Bonjour mes copines! Buenos días mis amiguitas calientes! 
Buongiorno miei amici eccitati!  Good morning my horny friends!
         
         I am so glad you all have taken the time to spend a few minutes here with me.  I can tell you are all horny.  How do I know? Well, first off most of you are guys...and we guys are almost always horny. And secondly, why else would you be sitting there at your computer half naked and rubbing your balls!  I am right arn't I?  I thought so.   That is fine with me.  I like imagining each of you gettin' hard.
       My pictures today are Asian Guys.  Why? Well..they are HOT !  And for the past couple of days we have been working on some centerpieces for an event that celebrates Asian Food.  A group of famous Asian chiefs are having a Tasting evening on Friday here at one of our Hotels.  This got me remembering the years I spent in the Orient.  And all the exotic and wonderful food I was exposed to for the first time...back when I was in my twenties. Oh... and the totally tasty Dicks and Asses of those Asian guys I got to play with!  
     Ok here they are.... sexy, smooth, hot and oh so delicious!



















      

5 comments:

  1. Ooooo.... #8 - can you send him over? He looks like he needs some help with that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bud! Gorgeous guys! Thanks for this beautiful collection. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are yummy can i have a few for my own play time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wwould like that big dick far inside me;glorious!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!