Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful for being Gay!


       Good morning!  To all my readers in the USA, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!  And everyone else ........... So glad you stopped by today.  I guess on to day of all days, I am supposed to list the things I am thankful for.  But I am thankful every day, just to have another day. To wake up each morning and feel that morning wood, to realize that wonderful things are out there, to know that I have great friends, to relish each and every moment as if it was the only one.  To Jerk off, to suck a Dick, to lick a hot ass, to raise my legs and have a friend enter me, to slip my Dick in wet hot hole..... yep I am VERY thankful that I am GAY!
      So, with that said.... here are a few photos of those wonderful Queer things I am thankful for.
















And it goes without saying, 
I am thankful to all of you, 
my dear sweet readers!





6 comments:

  1. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! And like you, i am thankful for many things. And being me....Gay.... is on the top of that list. And as these hot photos show there are many reason to be thankful for our gayness. Have a wonderful day whatever you and my fellows readers do. Be happy and be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving friend. I'm sure you'll make it a naked gay event. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Now get back to stuffing your turkey!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not agree with you more. I am so thankful that I am NOT a Heterosexual!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!