Sunday, December 2, 2012

Buddies, Bros & Boyfriends.


  Good morning my friends!  Finally it is Sunday!  And I do enjoy Sundays.  Like I have said before, Sunday is a day that I leave pretty much open.  I try not to make too many plans ahead of time, unless I've been invited to a brunch or something.  Oh, how I love a good brunch.  I guess you can tell from the photos I post of myself each day on the sidebar... my tummy is getting no smaller!  I try, I really do.... but some how the Bacon or the Butter or the Chocolate or those 3 or 4  Beers keep  popping in my mouth. I'm gonna try to be good this week.  
           The other thing I like about Sundays is getting together with friends late in the afternoon. And by friends, I DO mean those friends that enjoy sharing themselves sexually. Take my good Buddy Aldo for example. He and his new boyfriend Max really get off being a part of a threesome. I was over their place one evening last week for dinner and they had the best time telling me in extreme detail about their last couple of pick-ups. It is so cool to know how open they are about such things. These two are both hot, sexy and very versatile  And when I, as the guy who introduced them, get to join them.... we have so much fun. Laughing and joking as we cum all over each other.



















         

4 comments:

  1. Hey Buddy, Happily stroking away here. Thanks for all the hot pix to inspire me. I wish you a wonderful day covered in cum! : ) Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you guys share that great sexual friendship. And I hear ya about trying to be good. I've been going to a gym since October but find that choosing healthier meals is still a challenge at times. That's why I love ass so much. You can eat all you want and it's 100% calorie free! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy to hear you had a great Sunday i spent the day Shopping with Little Man. we did the whole mall thing. hope you have a wonderful week sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there's nothing better than having such honest and open friends as you have in those two! That is truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!