Saturday, December 1, 2012

Beautiful Butts & Amazing Asses


   Good morning all!  Can you fuckin' believe it is December First already?  And December First is WORLD AIDS DAY.  There is no way I'm gonna get political or even preachy about the subject. I know that is not the reason you have decided to drop your pants and spend a little time here.  I have just two things to say on the subject. 
 Don't be a fuckin' idiot.... go get tested!  
And we all know that guys lie all the time, so do not believe that new random hook-up when he tells you he is Negative. 
         
          Yesterday I did not get out of the office until later than I had wanted to.  But to my happy surprise, that tourist guy had his butt all ready for me to plow into. Afterwards, as we sat on his hotel balcony over looking the ocean,  he told me that until our first encounter last weekend he had not had sex for 5 years!  Holy Shit!  I can't imaging going 5 days without, let alone 5 years!  I think that the longest I have gone without sex with another guy was a month. And that was only because of that Damn urinary infection and bladder stones I had last year.  
        So... I am wondering.... what is the longest you have gone without fucking or being fucked?
Since I'm talking about fucking.... here are some beautiful butts for your morning pleasure.


















       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!