Sunday, December 16, 2012


 Good afternoon everyone!     Wow, late start today!   Just feelin' lazy and super horny today. I did wake up kinda early, but been rubbing on Da Dick O'Mine all morning.  It feels so good to just rub and rub and rub.  Cumming is great, but edging for a few hours is so relaxing. When I finally did pop one... it was so forceful that I got cum on my forehead!  Now that is a great jerk off session!
          I met with my old friend and his hubby yesterday evening and we had a blast going over old times. It was so interesting to see this old friend who had been one of my fellow sluts of youth with his now husband. A real husband! They were married in NYC a couple of months ago.  This husband of his was real nice, but not in a million years would I have thought that the old slut would end up with a quiet, shy and rather bland guy. Ya just never know.   
        Any way.... we are meeting with William and his guy along with Aldo  for an early dinner and drinks. Aldo's BF Max is out of town this week.... so later in the evening I will get to have a naked Aldo to myself.
       I hope you all have a terrific day today and remember to think about sending me your naked photos for the reader submission post!


















         




3 comments:

  1. Maybe your slutty friend ended up with this guy cuz he was actually decent. It's hard to find a decent guy, most are only good for one thing these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only two dicks showing today.....but.....what a nice assortment of young guys in all of the photos!!! MMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy you had a nice time with your old friend. hope you have a fun and enjoyable evening tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!