Monday, December 17, 2012

Quick Monday Post


    Good morning my friends!   I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.   I totally enjoyed mine.  Getting together with an old friend and reminiscing about all the sexual encounters and major fun times of our youth was great fun.  Then waking up early this morning with Aldo's hard Dick pressed to my stomach... just wonderful!  I laid there for awhile then jerked him off and took my time to lick up his salty cum.   He is in the shower now.... so I need to make this post short before he gets out.  so just a few photos for you.  Till tomorrow.... !




















     


4 comments:

  1. Great way to begin the week (as noted in the prior post)....for you there, and for us here to see those hot young buns in the sun in the leadin photo, as well as all those that follow, leaving just enough to the imigination!! MMMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Licking up some cum fiat thing in the morning, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pics for a short post. And all you did was jerk Aldo off??? I would've slobbered all over his erection and stuck my tongue far up his sweet hole. Hehe... But I got to do that with a buddy yesterday afternoon. Have a great week my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!