Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Twos for Tuesday (nsfw)


Good morning all you horny people!   Welcome to my blog.  Grab a cup of your favorite drink and stay awhile.  OOPS! I think a couple of you did not follow the rules here.  You really need to drop your pants while you are in my house.  You must be either in your undies or naked to join me for coffee.  Ah...... doesn't that feel better!  Go ahead and adjust your balls so you are comfortable.  And of course you have my permission to let your fingers lightly rub over your Dick head.  Nice isn't it?  Got a little pre cum..... taste it.  I just tasted mine.  so, ya know what ....... lets rub out a nice load together this morning.  I've chosen some very sexy and hot photos today.  Wanking off to them should  not be a problem.   While you are sitting there at your computer why not stop a minute and snap a photo of yourself to send to me.  If you are new here, every so often the Queer Heaven readers send me naked or underpants photos for me to post.  I never will put a name or face to those photos unless you tell me I can.   I will tell you that faithful readers  Seth and a fellow blogger have already sent me photos. 
     Ok... go back to rubbing your Dick, because here are today's photos.




















       

4 comments:

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!