Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Butts and Balls


        Good morning my good friends!   Shit! I had not checked my emails for 2 days and when I did..... wow! you guys rock! 3 more lovely nude reader photos arrived. It is a shame I can't tell you who they all were from.  But, like I said, I would never reveal whose Dick or Butt any of the reader submission photos are.   So..if you have not done it yet. Come on and snap a photo for us.  Let us see what you got hanging there.  I even snapped a photo of Aldo while he was sleeping to add to the submission post.
           For this morning though, I've got a few wonderful Arse and Dick photos for your pleasure.





















           

8 comments:

  1. Hand hand upon my cock...who's cute ass do we want to rock?... well, as usual we cannot decide so we will just shoot for each of them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hand hand upon my cock...who's cute ass do we want to rock?... well, as usual we cannot decide so we will just shoot for each of them :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Fucking Shit! Send me that Dick from #2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #5 - Love that mischievous look on his face! It's like he's saying, "Gay or Straight? Maybe I'm Bi... Come join me and we'll find out!" LOL.

    Have a terrific day, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey QH, Lovely Lovely!!! Thanks for all the beautiful pix. I hope you are having a great day. Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  6. # 1 !!!! Wrap him and put him under my tree for me to unwrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello sweetie how are you doing/ Sorry i haven't been by in a day or so been a little busy. Hope all is well with you. As always your post is the best always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!