Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Random Wednesday


    Good morning everyone!    Just a short post this morning.  We are so Fucking busy at work, I can not wait for this week to be over.  We finished setting up one Event at 9PM yesterday and i need to be in by 8AM today. We have 3 scheduled parties to do today and one last minute Gallery opening to work on.  UGH!   And add to all that stress... my Urinary infection seems to be back...[ I need to piss every 15 minutes].... and they are gonna fumigate my Apartment building tomorrow, which means I need to get rid of all the open fresh foods and then spend the night some where else.   So...if You do not see a post from me tomorrow or Friday, you will know why!
          I've got a bunch of Random Dicks and Butts and Bulges for you today!   enjoy them and think about me as I try to get through the next couple of days.















        

8 comments:

  1. wow hope you feel better soon sweetie hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning bud! Great pix. Thanks. They say eating blue berries help urinary track infections. Get well soon! Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ass pics had even my tongue hard as a rock!! Would love to lick that 1st one especially!!
    OOH! I hope you feel better soon my friend. I have only had a UTI 1 time and that was enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it doesn't sap too much out of you. Take care of yourself - as an added suggestion to AOM, cranberry juice also helps with urinary infections. If it doesn't clear up in a few days - I hope you will hightail it to a doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you are under the weather again, especially with all going on at work that is going on! (How is that for a covuluted sentence?) At any rate, this is the season of parties......glad you did have time to poste the pics today...wow, a great assortment of asses, dicks and bulges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are feeling better soon pal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow when it rains it pours. Hope things get better soon for you.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!