Friday, January 18, 2013

An evening well spent!


  Good morning!   I can hardly believe it is Friday already.  It is amazing how fast a week can go when I basically did nothing much at all except eat,sleep and jerk off during my staycation.  I did  call that young guy I met at the underwear party and he was totally hot for getting together.  He said he had to work until 9PM and could stop by after.  Well, he did not get to my place till almost 10PM last night.
He was just as cute as I remembered and he was so ready to play. 
           I would love to tell you that the  photo above was him... it is not... but just so you have an idea.... that guy above has the exact body and ass that he does. And let me tell you this... his ass tasted sooooo good! Really! I've licked lots of butts in my day, but something about his was just fantastic. I also really like the fact that even though he was being the bottom...he took total control and told me exactly what to do to him and how he wanted it.  At first he wanted me not to wear a condom... but that is just a total no no for me. We agreed I would wear one as long as I took it off and would cum in his mouth. He sat on Da Happy Dick O'Mine and just bounced up and down like he was on a roller coaster.  As i was about to cum.... he jumped off .... took the condom off with his mouth and let me loose myself in his mouth.  FUCK,FUCK,FUCK!  This boy was totally hot!  Just as I finished he came with the hardest splat! I mean it went everywhere.   This one I will definitely give my seal of approval to! 
        Afterwards, we talked for awhile and I find out that he was Max's boyfriend before Max met Aldo.  It seems that when you life in a small town like I do... no matter who you have sex with, they seem to have had sex with some one you know.  It is almost like a family of guys just taking turns fucking each other.  Which I find kinda cool.



















        

4 comments:

  1. I've been on staycation too! Haven't done much either. Took down the tree, spent 1 day and the spa & spent some quality time with Hubby and Jr.

    Heading back to the real world on Monday. Enjoy your weekend!!!

    XOXO
    MAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fantastic time. Awesome! There's nothing like a tasty ass I say. And out of all the pics you posted the top was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that picture is any example, no wonder you had fun!! Enjoy your weekend - the rest of your staycation - doing exactly the same thing! WHK

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!