Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bath time


  Good morning and welcome to Queer Heaven!    Thank you so much for stopping by. If this is your first time here... please drop your pants, everyone else has.  And please leave me a comment. Let me know what you think.  And to the rest of you, my faithful readers.... If I could, I would cum on you and lick every bit up. 
          I gotta say, a guy could get used to not going to work everyday.  It has been total bliss to just hang out here at home mostly naked and often quite hard doing nothing much  of anything.  I finally did shower and shave yesterday evening.  4 days and I was getting a little ripe!  today I am going to venture out of the apartment.... my fridge is getting quite empty and the Vodka is down to just a drop.
         Even though I have spent a fair amount of time this week so far enjoying the pleasures of my own hand on Da Dick O'Mine.... it is time for Da Dick to slip into a nice hot ass.  There is a guy I met at Aldo's Underwear party that I think will do perfect.  When we talked,he did mention how much he like older guys.  Well...here I am. older an horny as fuck!  I'll give him a call and we shall see what happens.  Of course I will let you know what happens.
    Well, that is all for today.... except the photos.... I hope you enjoy them and I sure hope that you also get to stick Dat Dick of yours somewhere warm and wet!

















         

3 comments:

  1. We all go feral every now and then, hope you have fun with the underwear party guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time with your new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with this guy. I usually jerk out a load when I take a bath.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!