Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Zen Day ahead.


 Good morning my horny friends!  Thanks for dropping in.   As usual I've got my cup of coffee as i sit here in my undies deciding what to post about.  It is sometime so easy to just let the words ramble out and form a post. Other days, like today, there does not seem to be any words coming to my mind.  I've got a few things to catch up on at work. Then gonna head over to the Turkish Baths for a complete body scrub and rubdown.  I'll also have them trim my pubic and ass hair. If you have never had someone shave you...you are missing out!  I think it is going to be nice weather this afternoon, so I might just lounge at the pool at the Baths and watch all the other guys. 
         Anyway, my friends... what ever you decide to do today.... make sure you do you duty and cum.


















          

4 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy yourself today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a lovely evening and a relaxing Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I've never had the pleasure of someone shaving or trimming me... I know I'd pop a huge boner though - since I can't even get through a massage without a hard-on! Did the guy give you a good stroking afterward? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!