Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy Friday Everyone!


Good Morning once again!  I've got my morning coffee and my morning wood and I'm feeling so ready to get today going.  But first I want to apologize for not answering your emails lately.  I really need to get better at that. I do appreciate that you have taken the time to write me.  I plan to sit and answer you all tomorrow...I promise.  Oh, while talking about answering questions, yesterday Ian in the comments asked if I was a wedding planner... well sort of ...... I manage a flower and event company here and we do lots of weddings.
      I also have decided that after I help Aldo and Max mover their stuff this evening.... I'm gonna treat them to a Saturday at the Turkish Baths. Sort of a house warming gift. Maybe a little fucking? why not!

      These first three photos are from a wonderful photographer and blogger buddy KLM.  he gave me permission to post them. Go check out his blog, you will not be disappointed!
























4 comments:

  1. Kim -- Thanks for helping out the 'old guy' here!! Enjoyed the photos....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful house warming gift idea for Aldo & Max! And some wonderful photos for the rest of us. Thanks to KLM for allowing you to post them! Have a terrific day - be careful moving stuff; don't lift anything too heavy by yourself! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!