Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Da Morning Load


  Oh Hello there! Good morning!  I see you are having some morning coffee.  So am I ....a nice large cup.  What did you say? Oh yes, I am naked. I am sure you are also. Or at least in your undies.
If you happen to be sitting there at you work desk and not at home.... be careful not to rub your balls. Those of you at home.... go ahead ..... rub on those balls!  While you are at it ....... check them balls good and make sure there are no new lumps or bumps.  Another thing you should really do ..... is take your finger and rub your pink asshole. Stick you finger in just a bit to make sure all feels smooth in there.   If you are like me, you can lick your finger and then go ahead and pinch your dick head.  If you are uncut pull the skin back and make sure it is clean.  Ok..... now you may begin to really get into wanking. Do it slowly and take your time. If a friend happens to be near by.let him suck on you for a little while. Now you can scroll down and enjoy the photos I have chosen to hopefully help you fulfill your mission and shoot a nice tasty morning load. 



















     

4 comments:

  1. I am doing exactly what you said I could do. A big load is on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummm....For sure it looks like there is some wonderful cum in each of these big hard young dicks...in fact, some is dripping out of one as we look....Good instructions you offer as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I want to stroke ans suck them ALL. What a hot, hot, HOT collection to wake up to. I just couldn't help myself from following your orders! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the public service message. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!