Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Here is to a Fuckin' good year ahead!


Good Morning and welcome to a new year!
After much thought and quite a few Vodkas this morning,
(yeah, vodkas this morning)
I've decided to post  some of my favorite photos
that I have posted over this past year.
There is no rhyme or reason why I chose each one.
I just find each of them special.
 There is no real reason why we all
enjoy having a good Dick in our mouth. 
Except that we do!
Or that we look forward to the feeling of
a good Dick deep inside us.
Why do we find the scent of sweaty pubic hair such a turn on?
How come just looking at a guy's but crack
makes our head spin?
The big question really is
Why am I Gay?
Who cares Why?
I am just glad that I am who I am!

















8 comments:

  1. Happy New year may the year may it bring you all that is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy and Peaceful New year to you. Thank you for filling 2012 with beauty and grace. Thank you for sharing the photo of you and the cup and nothing else but a warm lap. All love, all peace, all grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen and Happy New Year my friend!!! Huggles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up to every one, the contents present at this site are actually amazing for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.
    My web page: topografĂ­a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot and Happy New Year 2013 --- Your photo at the top today is certainly worth posting more than just once per year. As is Photo # 5 of the two young 'hanging low' dicks...Delicious!

    Cheers and we will enjoy 2013 more because of your site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really good photo selection. Happy 2013! I'm eagerly waiting to see whose dick will be the 1st I suck this year, whose butt will be the 1st I lick this year, which hole will I fuck and who will be the 1st to fuck mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!