Thursday, January 10, 2013

Random Thursday Shit


  Good morning!   I hope you are feeling good today.  So far it is another beautiful day here.  Too bad I need to go to work.  It would be a good day to go to the nude beach.  Not too hot, but lots of sun. Oh well, that will have to be put off.   But, I've decided to take a few days off from work next week.  I really need a nice long rest after how busy things were during the holidays.  I'm not planning any trips or anything. Just gonna chill. And enjoy some much needed free time.  It also turns out that my rentboi friend will be in town with a client for a few days.  And I am just now thinking that maybe I should host a small underwear party at my place.  I have not done that in quite awhile. If I do that, maybe I will not invite guys that I already know. A few new underwear junkies might be just what I need. I'll put an ad on craigslist and see what happens.
      How bizarre ... yesterday's post disappeared!  That has never happened to me.  But I did get to read your comments before the post left the earth.  Oh, and a major wet and sloppy lick of Da Dick goes to a new reader who sent me the most wonderful email.  Ya know, I do this blog mostly for fun and to let you younger guys to realize that sex and being sexual sure does not end when you get older.  This reader told me that after reading my stuff here for awhile, he took my advise and got off his "old fuckin ass" and went out and just had some sex for sex sake and felt so good about it. That is cool!















      



3 comments:

  1. "You Have Male" would certainly apply to the postings today....and what a nice selection of young and often very hard, cocks!!! MMM I want to come to the party as does every other reader I am sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a nice feeling to know you've helped someone make a positive change in their life? Simply by posting your honest and open musings you help all kinds of people. And that is simply terrific! Keep up the great work, buddy. Hugs, WHK

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a lovely day and enjoy the great weather we are having

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!