Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Twos for Tuesday


  Good morning my horny friends!  As usual, I'm sitting here at my computer with a very large cup of coffee.  I've been browsing through a few of my favorite blogger buddies blogs while I rub on my balls.  My newly shaved balls and trimmed pubes. Like I mentioned the other day, while at the Turkish Baths, I had them trimmed and also had my butt shaved.  One of my Faithful Readers and terrific Blogger Whkattk, mentioned in his comment that he had never had someone else shave his privates.  OH MY!  Let me tell you, you must do this. There is nothing like the feeling of having someone else do this for you. Get one of your good buddies to do it for you if there is not a Baths or SPA near you.  And if you get hard...  who the fuck cares!    The first time I had this done, I came so hard, the guy doing the shaving got my load all over his chest.  
        Remember, there are times and situations when there is nothing better than having a buddy help you out. Jerking off is such fun alone ...... but having someone else do it for you!!... or playing with your Dildo is great, but having you best buddy shove it in..... much hotter!   Well, you get the picture.
        And speaking of pictures, here are today:s photos of two guys enjoying each other.

















        


4 comments:

  1. Yes! Shaving in a hot steamy shower is great, but having your lover shave you in that hot steams shower (built for more than one person) is even greater!! MMMMM Love when that happens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have a lovely day and as always lovely photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luscious photos today. And thanks for the "shout out"!! I must try getting a shave and a trim by someone else one day. I think it could be fun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't like shaving the balls & pubes cuz of the itch when the hair starts growing back.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!