Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Butts and Balls for Wed.


    Good morning all you horny guys!    I am hoping that you awoke with a major woody today.  Admit it.... it feels so good to be hard.  Wouldn't it be cool to be hard all the time?  Ha!  The little bit of cold weather we've had here the past few days has subsided. so I could take Da Dick O'Mine out on the terrace with my morning coffee and let my balls air out a bit.  I decided not to let him cum, but instead just enjoyed how wonderful it feels to lightly rub on his head. This is kinda of a meditation in it self. Just focusing all my thoughts and being on Da Dick Head.  That is who I am, that is where my energy lies. Most guys would never admit it out loud, but for the most part Da Dick rules most of my life.  Da Dick keeps us happy. Da Dick keeps us centered. Da Dick can also get us in trouble. And above all, Da Dick defines who we are.  And the fact that most of you reading this, are probably rubbing on Da Dick right now...says a lot.  
       The point of this post is to reinforce the importance of keeping Da Dick of yours happy. Do not let him go too long without cumming. Do not let him wait too long to slip in some guy's mouth. Don't allow him to go weeks and not enter a lovely tight ass.  All these things are important to keeping Da Dick happy and healthy.  No matter how old you might be.... Da Dick is your constant friend and should be treated like that. 
















      


5 comments:

  1. Hurray for Da Dick! I so agree with this post today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sweetie it's good to see you hope all has been well with you. i've missed stopping by while my computer was out of order.Nice to see you till have some of the best pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect sentiments, my friend. Especially the parts about waking up with a full hard-on and keeping Da Dick happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most guys are ruled by the dick. And great photos in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! #2-#4-#5 are way hot #2 really shows what he's got ;) would love to work on that for a good long time :)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!