Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Twos for Tuesday


 Good morning!   I want to raise my cup of morning coffee and thank you for dropping your pants and stopping by today.   I noticed in my stats there are so many new of you.  I would love to get to know all of my readers. The best way is for you to take just a moment and leave a comment below.  If you have something you want to ask me...feel free to send me an email. queerheaven86@gmail.com.  And to my long time faithful readers.... I hope you are enjoying the best sex ever this year so far.   My year sure has started off with a bang!  And I look forward to so much more sex in so many different ways. It is possible to teach an old dog new tricks!
         Oh, and you guys were great letting us all know how you jerk off. If anyone else wants to describe their wanking...feel free to do so.  Speaking of wanking.... if you are new here... you must know that I have no problem with you pulling out your dick and rubbing out a nice one as you look at the photos I:ve posted.   i kinda get a kick knowing that lots of you are hard and jerking!


















         



1 comment:

  1. Yum! The 2 guys with their dicks together and the guy getting his ass eaten. Hot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!