Monday, February 18, 2013

What a weekend!


   Good morning and welcome!    I hope you had a much better weekend than I did!  Things started out fine. My Rentboi buddy was in town and we had a great visit Friday evening.  Sat. I went to work for a short time, then spent the afternoon with Rentboi and Marc.  They really got along together great.  Rentboi had a client in the evening, so Marc & I went out for a Thai dinner....which was delicious, so I thought!   We get back to my place and strip down to our undies and flip on a movie on cable and cuddle up to watch. This part was so nice.   So.... I'm enjoying the movie and rubbing on Marc's beautiful fat Dick..... when from out of nowhere.... I feel a rumbling in my stomach.... Like I am gonna be sick.  And oh my was I!  Without being gross here... I just about made it to the bathroom... when everything I had eaten at the Thai place came flooding out of both ends of me!  And for the next couple of hours I spent in and out of the bathroom.  Marc was fine.... or so we thought!   I finally dozed off around midnight, only to be awakened by Marc jumping up and rushing to the toilet.  Now it was his turn!   
       Yesterday, we spent almost the entire day together in bed feeling like total shits. By late afternoon we both felt a little better.  At least the runs to the toilet had stopped.  This morning I do feel like my self!   ..... Is there anything less sexy that you and your partner taking turns being sick?  I think not!















     

4 comments:

  1. Ugh there's nothing worse than good food that turns out bad. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this... One of the reasons I'm very careful about the places I'll eat. Glad you both are doing better today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food poisoning is the worse. Sorry it cut into your fun. Lots of herbal tea and dry toast for you two! Feel better soon. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!