Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Two Buddies for Tuesday


Good Morning my buddies!   Ah buddies!  Nothing better than a good buddy who likes to sex you.  Be it your best friend, a coworker, your next door neighbor, your boss, your sister's husband, or even your own brother...... fucking good sex is good sex not matter!   I know, I know exactly what you are thinking.  We went over this in another post recently and I was surprised how many of you agreed with me.  That sex with a buddy...no matter who else he might be fucking.. is still fun.  No regrets and no guilt is allowed.  If you both want it... go for it.  




















          

4 comments:

  1. VERY well said, buddy! Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pairs! and cock pairs! the last one must of felt very good inside?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes there is nothing better!
    But still it is necessary to have the possibility of knowing such a friend!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!