Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend recap


   Good morning!     Yikes, it is Monday already!  Busy, but very fun weekend here.  Just a slight recap for you.   
          William's Spaghetti & Underwear party was a blast!  I met a new fat Dick.  It is 22 and nestled in curly ginger pubes. It's owner told me how much he liked older guys.  Of course I had to let him know that I am always available to play.
          Aldo, Max and I spent Saturday naked on the beach. No sex, just enjoyed their company.  Then in the evening Marc and I got dressed up and went out to the movies.  And ended Saturday with Marc's ass in my face and his cum all over my chest.
         I spent Sunday with an old Fuck buddy who was in town for the weekend.  We had fun laughing about all the Shit we used to get into when we were younger. ( he now has a wife and 4 kids!) 
         So... you see this ole' queer is still out and about and having fun.  How about you?



















       

8 comments:

  1. I took your advise and found a new DICK. He fucked me all night Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMM Sounds like a good weekend for you...as for me, rain, cold, messy weather...ugh! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I had a nice weekend, but not nearly as good as yours! Have a good day, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pic 2 is fabulous. I'd love to be the 3rd..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DODD ... now that IS a Dick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tend to prefer older guys many times cuz they're usually better sex partners and have less hang ups. Fuck on my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. seth you right! very beautiful cock and balls

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pleasant weekend for which I shall have been ready!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!