Saturday, November 9, 2013

When Push comes to Shove

       Good morning you horny bunch of wonderful readers!  I sure hope you are feeling as good as I am this wonderful morning!   I have 5 days off from work starting today!!!  Damn,I am looking forward to no clients, no vendors, no problems! 
       I started things off with a bang last night.  I went to one of our local posh hotels for happy hour.  I ran into.....no, I mean I really did run into and he landed on the floor.....  a visiting middle eastern  business guy. All suited out in a very expensive suit.  Ya know the kind that costs $1000.00!  He got up off the floor and punched me in the gut!  Well... I was not expecting that at all!!  Now I was on the floor.  At this moment I realized he was quite drunk.  He bent over had helped me up.  "holy shit,I am sorry, are you ok?"   I turned and walked away,my Vodka was all down the front of my pants.  I went to the restroom to dry out a little and just come back to my senses.
       So,there I was sitting on the can, my pants down to my ankles taking a dump and POW! The stall door is pushed open and there is is... standing over me saying again that he was sorry for punching me.  
    Ok, an apology is great, but not while I am sitting there taking a shit!  I tell him that everything is ok.
Now he is over at the urinal and he drops his pants and his underwear and takes a very long leak.  Fuck, he has a short fat Dick with a  beautiful round cut head.  Are you kidding me?  He was then jerking on that thing.  No one else was in there... I figured, why not.  I grabbed his butt and ...well you can guess the rest.   Damn, I am so glad I still can play the slut when push comes to shove!  












    

5 comments:

  1. Now that's how you start a vacation!!!

    ENJOY YOUR WEEK OFF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never really understood the full meaning of push/shove...Now I have a much clearer picture in my mind...So, will you do more of the same for next five nights? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. would like to watch 'da dick da day 'take a dump in that position!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sounds like an arsehole. I'd have sucked him and spat his cum out on his thousand dollar suit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. should of made him prove how sorry by giving you a blumpkin while you were shitting ;) and than wipe your ass (or better lick clean!)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!