Saturday, December 28, 2013

Butts & Balls for Saturday Sexing.

         Good morning!   Ah,looks like we will have a lovely day here.  And the best thing is that I have totally NO plans for today.  Oh, I really should clean the apartment and do some laundry,  I have a pile of dirty undies that keep glaring at me.  Nah, I am not in the mood for cleaning.  Lets see…. Licking some ass and balls would be a great way to spend the afternoon.  But whose butt?  Well, Marc has gone with his brother Max to visit their parents in the Keys, Waiter Guy is working a double shift, Aldo  is in NYC for the week.   William's Twink would be quite tasty, but they are on Holiday in Italy.  
      I guess I will just have to go looking for a new target.  And for some reason, I'm thinking of some rather trashy guy.  Maybe some Str8 guy.  I know…I'll go hang out shortly to this sort of low life pool hall/ bar and see what is going on.  Like all places that serve liquor here they close at 5AM.  But this place reopens at 6AM, and often there are some guys that are left over from the night before and they are horny too boot.   yep…. that is where I am headed.  ( it is a little known fact that lots of str8 guys like to have their butt holes licked)
















         

3 comments:

  1. Well, be sure to let us know if you had any luck. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! the cover picture boy sure has a great package and a beautiful boy pussy ;0 great guys and boy pussy today -thank you! have a great NEW YEAR! and many more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cocks ,bodies and asses

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!