Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday's end of year Sermon

             Good Morning!   Well, it is the last Sunday of the year.  Can you believe it went by so fast?  I really had planned on doing a post about what last year was like.  But, as I sit here this morning in my undies,  I am at a loss of what to say about it.  
             You all know that there have been some super strides in Gay acceptance here in the States. But there have also been some major setbacks all over the world. Russia has passed some anti gay laws that seem to me similar to the laws that Germany passed against gays in the 1930's. Uganda has passed laws that make Sexing with guys a criminal offense and punishable by life in prison. There are groups calling for the killing of Gays.  
           And then there is own personal year.  I gotta say, all in all it has been a very fulfilling one.  This little blog keeps attracting new readers.  Da Dick O'Mine has been rather happy most of the year.  A little set back early in the year with bladder infection and stones… but surgery did the trick and Da Dick got working again. 
        There were new Asses and Butts in my life and a few random fucks with strangers that also made the year special.   Each and every fuck this year was full of fun and a real spiritual moment.  YES, I really do believe that sex is a spiritual thing. Even if it is done in a raunchy way.  Being in a sexual situation with other guys often is what I am supposed to be doing.   
       Another thing… all of you should take to heart is ….. if you are NOT having the sex you wish you were having… get your Dick out there, let it go where it has never gone before. do things new, do things different, do things that you thought you might never do.  You will not regret it!















1 comment:

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!