Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday Sermon…Pubes!

               Good morning to you!   Before I begin today, please let me take the time to welcome all the new followers! I know this sounds redundant, but even after all these years of posting this blog…I get such a kick out of knowing there are still new readers.  I was checking the stats last night and there were 943 page views yesterday. DAMN!  It really does make me feel pretty good about continuing to post.  And please remember that I love to know more about my readers.  I get a pretty good idea that almost all of you are rather horny guys!  Well…that goes to say…you are mostly guys, and guys are mostly always horny! 
             One of the new readers asked in an email what I thought about shaved pubic hair.  So, that gave me the idea for today's post.  But where do I begin?  How about at the beginning.
            I really do not remember at all how old I was when I started to grow pubic hair. Does anyone? I just know that I used to watch older men in the showers when I was a kid at the local Pool Club we belonged to.  And I can remember wondering when I would look like that "down there"  
            Ok, fast forward to age 11 or so….. I am at summer camp and one of the camp counselors tells me that the hair around my "wienie" is quite heavy for a kid of my age.  Ah! So I was growing correctly.  And the hair was much darker than the hair on my head, go figure.  
           Now I am 13 and realize that when I go to suck on a friend's Dick, I really,really like the smell of his pubic hair .  Specially after Gym class before the showers. I am also getting to understand how strong a scent a guy can have down there.  So for the next couple of months all I could think about was getting my nose deep in his bush.   Oh, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed sucking that Dick of his, but it was the smell of him that really got me going. And then I discovered how delightful it was to lick up the cum that had  splashed onto his pubes.  Really..that was the beginning of MY Queer Heaven.  I knew I wanted to do this for the rest of my life!!
        I know each of us has our own sense of what turns us on. And of course I respect that… but why, oh why do so many guys now a days, shave off those beautiful hairy bits.  A little trim is fine, but no pubic hair…. WHY???  
        To this day,even after all these years and probably a few hundred pubes in my face..I just totally adore a guy with a great full pubic bush.  Oh..and unwashed pubes…and I am as always in Queer Heaven.

















3 comments:

  1. Pubes are excellent! I do love sucking a dick and getting my nose all up in a guy's bush. And you're right - the scent it can harbour can sometimes be downright sinful! ;)

    And as a new follower of the blog (and a new blogger myself), I must say that you do such a fabulous job here. Not only is it always interesting to read, but I always leave your blog with a hard dick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful boy hair! like to see it around their assholes also? next post?
    thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! I love a hairy, bushy pube area.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!