Monday, December 23, 2013

Mish-Mosh Monday

         Good morning!   I hope you all had a good weekend.  I am sure you did.  I was hoping to really chill the entire weekend, but it sort of did not happen.  I ended up doing so much more than I had planned.  Waiter Guy was over on Saturday afternoon and we sat and talked all about where his life is headed.  He was a little shy about telling me that he accepted money from some guy for sex the other week. ( he said this was the first time he ever did that)  And the guy called him and wants to rent him for himself and a friend.  He is not sure if he wants to go down that road and wanted my "sage" opinion.   
      I tried to be totally honest with him.  I see nothing wrong with his being a rent boy.   I reminded him of how extremely good looking he is and how in my opinion… he knows how to please a guy in every way.  He is a wonderful attentive top.  He is an amazing power bottom. He can swallow almost any Dick right down to the balls.  ( I have seen him do a 10in one)  And he is a major exhibitionist.  I think these are all great qualifications.  And he ALWAYS uses a condom.
    But I also told him that if he decides to go this route… I am not gonna pay him the next time he fucks me!  I get freebies!












4 comments:

  1. I hope you also told him to make sure he plays SAFE if he goes the Rent Boy route.

    Merry Christmas, Michael. I hope your day is filled with wonderful things! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are also dangerous aspects in being a rent boy. I'm not sure I would have given him the advice you gave, especially to someone who has told me they loved me. I wouldn't judge him if that's what he wants to do, but I don't think I would encourage him either. (But that's just me.)

    Calvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate that you didn't shoot down his being a rent boy right off the bat. Given his good looks and sexual prowess, it seems like an okay way to earn a little extra. Sure, I agree with others that there are dangerous aspects to being a rent boy, but if one is cautious and interested in doing it, and *can* do it (I know I wouldn't be able to - I would never think myself attractive enough, nor do I think my sexual know-how is that bankable), more power to him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My weekend was mellow and uneventful but also relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!