Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A Bevy of Beautiful Boners

              Good morning!  Ah yes! The Boner!  Or as I call him..... Da Happy Dick.  In all my years of sexing, I can truly say I have never seen an ugly fully erect Dick.  Any Dick that is standing to attention and says without a word.... HERE I AM..... is always a marvel to behold. 
             I prefer a Cut Dick myself, but when Da Dick any Dick is poised and upstanding.... my heart and soul just melts and my brain goes all fuzzy.... cut or uncut. 
               You would think that after seeing and tasting and feeling hundreds of perpendicular Dicks...they would just be common place.  But damn.... no way!  Specially if it happens to be a new firm ridged one.   Of course there are those that raise the bar to a moment of total joy,when you see the glissining drops of pre cum.  
              There is no way that I could settle for just one. There are so many different sizes and shapes. So many different tastes, some are sweet, some are salty. So many different feelings as one of them begins to enter your hole. Some slide right in others struggle to fit.  Some stay hard for a long time, others get soft when the job is done.  And then there are those that never seem to not want to be at full mast.  
             Stick an Erect Dick in my mouth or my hole and I am one happy man!















4 comments:

  1. I could not have said it better myself. There is nothing like a good Boner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing some of those in this Bevy of Boners one can easily comprehend the ancient term of "root" that was once used....certainly these 'roots' support a tall tree!!! Damn!!! Show me more each morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post - The words and the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great examples. Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm. One needn't ponder long to imagine what else your sharing. Have s great day. - uptonking from Wonderland burlesque

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!