Thursday, July 3, 2014

Just rambeling this morning.

                  Good morning my friends!  I got an email form a new reader and possible blogger, who asked how I decide what to write about.
                   You all know I really enjoy putting together each and every post.  I like the process of looking for photos and then deciding what to chat about with you.  Sometimes I have one thing in my mind, then I see a photo or two and I change my ideas. But often the photos have nothing to do with the words in the post.   Sometimes, while I am sitting on the terrace having my morning coffee in my undies I have the whole post worked out.  Then other times...well I just kinda let the words flow as I am typing them. 
                  Today is a case in point........ After yesterday's post all about Da Dick..I thought I might do a post about Da Butt Hole. That lovely juicy furry hole. But for some reason.... I got stuck on downloading guys in tight whities.  Nothing wrong with that at all.... so that is what you get this morning .  And when you get to the last photo...Da Dick Of Da Day...this one is a perfect example of the type and look of Dick that really puts me ove the moon.














5 comments:

  1. Whatever the system you use, it certainly works well!! Keep up the surprise for us each day...We love the contents, no matter what... And speaking of loving...well that Dick of the Day is right on target...love the thick shaft and the full balls and the way they all hang...Outstanding!!! And yummy as well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the balls on that last dude...yep, I can see why it puts you over the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I mentioned you on my blog today! Have a great day!!
    I too love the balls on the last man

    ReplyDelete
  4. "this one is a perfect example of the type and look of Dick that really puts me ove the moon."

    love this espession!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy Indipendence day from Xersex too

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/07/usa-4th-july-happy-indipendence-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!