Sunday, August 17, 2014

For a new Queer, he has learned the game well!!

           Good morning and a very happy Sunday to you!   I love Sunday mornings.  Specially if I had a wonderful ass to play with on Saturday evening!  And I have to admit thatpart of the fun is that this particular ass is quite new to the whole Gay Sex game.  And even though he is a sweet quiet soul... get him naked and he really lets loose. 
         He is youngish... 31 ....and only been out for less than a year.  My friend Randy introduced him to us..when he brought him to a naked pool party.  At that party a few months ago, he tentatively  dropped his bathing shorts to reveal an almost picture perfect soft Cut Dick and a pair of bouncing low hanging balls.  As he bent over his full round butt showed that he was slightly furry around the hole.  I knew from that moment that I wanted him.  
       Well..it has taked quite a few months to get him naked alone and is was shear heaven.  For a guy so new to the game..he really has learned how to bottom properly.  I know he has Randy to thank for that.  He has been using Randy's Dick for practice.  And I gather quite a few others also.
        One of the things I enjoy about newly out guys, id that often they are ready to try anything.  I could tell right off that he totally enjoyed having his hole licked and fingered.  And when Da Condom covered Dick O'Mine decided he wanted to enter..this guy relaxed and opened up and I slid right in.  And as I pushed in his Soft Cut Dick blossomed into a ridged 6in or so and was dripping massive amounts of pre cum.
       After awhile, I pulled out.slipped off the condom and came in his sweet mouth at the same time he shot his load between us.  He leaned over and kissed me on the mouth and gave my cum back to me.   Yep! For a new Queer, he has learned the game well!













3 comments:

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!