Saturday, August 16, 2014

Butt Holes & Balls for Saturday

             Good morning!  And what a good morning it is...I think I feel human again!  Thank you all for the good wishes.  And I want to welcome the new readers.  Even after blogging for all this time, I still get a fuzzy chill deep at the base of Da Dick O' Mine when I hear someone found this blog for the fist time!   If you are new here...please drop your pants.  No pants allowed here.  You can leave your undies on,if you must.  And if you feel like rubbing on your balls...oh, please do!  Not that you need it, but you also have my permission to cum if you wish. 
           So.......the photos are Butt Holes and those delicious Balls today.  And as far as my tentative plans are, I want at least one Hole in my face and one Dick up my Butt today!    Sometimes random sexing just happens out of the blue...then other times ya gotta plan ahead.  And since It has been quite a few days since I've gotten to taste a tasty Butt Hole..plans must be made.  And I know exactly which furry Butt Hole I want.  Randy's Chubby friend!   I think I will message him as see if he feels like sitting on my face for awhile. Yep! That is what I'm gonna do. And if he feels like Fucking...all the better!  I have not had Da Dick O'Mine inside his hole yet...maybe today is the day.
        I hope you all have a great Saturday...I hope you all will take the time and pleasure a friend's Butt Hole.  It is a good deed to do!












3 comments:

  1. Scott said...

    I love butts and balls. A nice beefy butt sitting on my face is heaven, Then getting my tongue up there, taking in that clean musky man smell, sends me into orbit..

    I have rimmed dudes, that cum without even touching themselves when I hit the sweet spot of their "puckers":):)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to know you're ok! now it's time to enjoy again yourself and your sweetheart among your legs! I feel fucking horny today!
    happy sunGAY!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!