Friday, September 5, 2014

Dicks, Dicks and more Dicks.

            Good morning!   I hope your morning has started off good.  And most of all I hope you are making your weekend plans and that these plans include making sure that your Dick is happy.  I can hear some of you saying that sure he will be happy because I will jerk him and allow him to cum a few times.  That is great!  But you've gotta remember that no matter how good it feels to do it alone..your Dick would like to be rubbed or sucked by someone else besides you.  
            And remember, even if you are mostly a bottom...that Dick of yours does like to slide into a moist hole once in awhile.  It is only natural to do so.  As men our Dicks were made to want to Fuck something or someone.    
           I really want you all to make sure that you are getting as much enjoyment and soul shattering pleasure that you deserve.  So.... no comments or emails telling me you are too shy, or too fat, or to old, or too just plain lazy.  Go out there and embrace being a man and Fuck this weekend as if your life depended on it.











2 comments:

  1. I just really enjoy your posts! and agree - we men need to get out there and exercise our dicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go out there and embrace being a man and Fuck this weekend as if your life depended on it.
    it made me smile, but even now my life depends on the sex and dickS!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!