Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Twos for Tuesday

              Good morning all my dear readers!  Thank you so much for dropping by for a visit!  And I wish to welcome the new readers.  If you are new here..remember to take the time and click on the "follow" button.  You want to make sure you do not miss any posts. 
               There is one thing I think I need to clear up here about the Rentboi Party.  Yes..we all had quite a bit of sex with each other and there was lots of cum flowing. But... you must know that for every Fuck that happened condoms were used.  And something I found out the next day when I was telling William how much I enjoyed everything..... the three Rentbois who jerked off and came on Joey's face at the end of the party......They had practiced that show the night before so they could all make sure they came almost at the same time.  
            I am so glad you all enjoyed hearing about the party and very glad to know that some of you have partaken in such fun.  One thing to remember.... you are never to old let loose and let your inner slut just go wild.  If you have never been to a party like this..I am afraid you are missing some major fun.  If you are a little leary about a full on Sex Party..at least go and find a jerk off group.  There is nothing more enticing that a room full of the scent of man sweat mixed with the scent of cum. 













8 comments:

  1. I'm feeling my dick becoming harder and harder! Breathtaking description!

    "They had practiced that show the night before so they could all make sure they came almost at the same time". Hope Joey has collected all that cream swallowing it till last drop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn! I remember going to sex parties and how much fun they were. I think it is time to do what you say and get my slutt back. Oh...great photos today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy such parties every sunday afternoon!

      Delete
  3. Mmmmmmm so many beautiful sensual moments. I love these images capturing these feelings. Have a great day, bud. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott said...

    That's what I love about "sex parties", their are no "hang-ups", everyone is enjoying touching all kinds of men, of all ages. Most likely if you go to one of these group gatherings, you enjoy sex a lot and the variety of men.

    I'm in a lovey dovey kinda mood today, so I find all the pics you posted today with the dudes kissing, extremely sweet:)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are right about the jerk off party - I just haven't had the time to travel to where the one I know about happens to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog so much! These past couple of posts really brought back great memories. I need to get to a sex party real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn!! Not sure which is the better today...the details of the party, with safe instructions, or the photos of the guys with dicks, stroking, holding, looking, kissing, feeling and wanting to be if not all ready being fucked!!! Damn fucking hot on both words and photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!