Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thursday update

         Good morning my sweet friends!  It is so cool to see new readers here. And new readers who leave comments or send me emails.  Thanks to all of you!      
         I thought I might just fill you in on the happenings here at Queer Heaven.  Well, both Waiter Guy and Randy have taken their turns at making me fee real good with their individual sexing help! Now it is Marc's turn.   Marc is the ultimate Bottom.  He knows how to do it right. He knows when to open his hole and when to tighten it up around Da Dick.  So.... my first Fuck since my heart stuff!  
        I told Marc that I still am not supposed to over exert myself..so he suggests that he will get me super hard as I sit on a cumfy chair....and he will face me and slowly sit on Da Dick O' Mine. and take his time bouncing up and down until I cum.  Yeah! Sounds perfect to me!  And I am sure it will not take too much bouncing for me to cum!  
     William and Joey have invited me to join them for the weekend.  So if I do, there will be no posts.
Joey (the guy with the Blue Pubes) told me he "needs" to taste my cum and William's cum one right after the other.  Whew!   I am sure Da Dick O'Mine will be ready for that!












4 comments:

  1. Such great friends you have, Michael. It's wonderful to have friends that make those kinds of offers and efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great friends are great to have...I'm glad that they are making sure you don't over do it. Be safe and enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the weekend with your fuck pals. Joey sounds cum hungry. I know the feeling too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you the horniest and the cummiest weekend possible!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!