Saturday, December 6, 2014

Dicks are on my mind!

              Good Morning!!!  Do you wake up in the middle of the night knowing you have just been dreaming of a multitude of Dicks dancing!  They were dancing around and cumming on each other. 
And as I laid there on my bed, I realized there was a puddle of my cum on my belly.  When in the fuck was the last time I had a wet dream?   This here old guy never has wet dreams!  And Da Dick O'Mine  was standing totally at attention whispering to me to rub another one out.  So...of course I gave in and began working on my beautiful head.  ( Ok, this is gonna sound a little presumptuous to say, but I think I do have a really good looking Dick Head)  It did not take long before I shot.
Da Dick O'Mine

         I often wonder how other guys feel about their Dicks.  I mean, do you like the one you have?
Are you like I am and show it off when ever you can.  Like in the gym or in a locker room or in a public restroom?  Do you sometimes let Da Balls hang out of the shorts you are wearing? When you meet a new guy, do you show him yours right away?    And do you enjoy walking around naked while other guys are around?  
       Well.... I am planning on doing all of the above this afternoon!  I'm heading to the Turkish Baths to relax and hopefully have some wonderful random sex.  I really feel like I want to at least Fuck 2 asses.  

           













3 comments:

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!