Sunday, December 7, 2014

Dicks Rule!

               Good afternoon my dear readers!   I wish to thank you for stopping by and a big, big welcome to those of you that are new to my little blog.    I hope that whatever you are planning today, it is something that will make your Dick happy!   Yes! I am gonna talk about Da Dick once more. 
            I really do not think that enough can be said about The Glorious Male Stick of Manhood.  This part of us guys, that mostly hangs soft between our legs......seems to rule our lives.  And not because we happen to be Gay..no it is because we are men.  It sure seems like most all men are ruled by their Dick.  And then, for us Gay Guys, the fact that we also worship other guys Dick, it gets more and more apparent that Da Dick Rules.     
          Da Dick O'Mine has given me so much major fun over the years.  Like the time I went ahead and Fucked my former boss's  boyfriend.   Or the time I let Da Dick slide in the Butt of that nasty dirty guy, who turned out to be a little off balance.  Or those years of Sex and Drugs and endless Butt Holes and Mouths that leave no memory.  Of course there were times when Da Dick got me in trouble. But as you have figured out by now.... Da Dick Rules and I happen to usually do whatever he asks me to do.   Is that good or bad?  Not really sure...that is just the way it is!












1 comment:

  1. Just goes to prove the old saying...."men are ruled by their little head, not their big head."......

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!