Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy Monday!

              Good morning guys!   Welcome to another week of sexing with your buddies and sucking new Dicks!    Let the love of Da Dick continue!  Can we ever get enough?  I doubt it.  All of my regular readers know that I really have a thing for a lovely cut Dick.  But I gotta tell you that on Saturday when I went to the Turkish Baths.... there was this French guy there.... he was quiet and sort of shy and maybe 30ish and kept his towel on most of the time. But when he got into the hot tub,he dropped his towel to reveal a long thin soft uncut Dick.  It was hanging beautifully between his legs.  His pair of Balls were hanging even lower. And to add to this beautiful sight he had a smile that would just knock your socks off!    We chatted for a bit and he offered me his Dick. I mean he came right out and offered it to me. 
              "you like?"  "you want?" "you can have it?"
     I think I might have to change my mind about uncut Dicks!   I totally enjoyed his. Both in my mouth and later deep in my Butt Hole.  Yep! It was a good weekend!












2 comments:

  1. Hey, an uncut dick - as long as it's CLEAN is fabulous. I've simply run into waaaay too many that were rather disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott said...

    Ha, interesting, I love "ALL" cock, Cut and Uncut, and it's been my experience that 99% of the uncut dudes, KEEP it very clean.. BTW, I have sucked many a cock and hope I have many, many more years of sucking the Uncut and Cut:)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!